Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally I Have My Own Cheque Book =)

Syukur Alhamdulillah..day by day...Allah show me which way to go...as u know..my ambition is to be a millionaire before my age 25 years old..and this is a part of the steps ...without my family support i cant do this by myself...yeah..sometimes feel like reluctantly and vulnerable... I have to be more focus on my family business and will be expand it out..I pray..may ALLAH bless our sincerely..today and here after.... 

to take more serious in business, I went to Maybank tampoi and open a current account for AL BiZ Enterprise..when I get the cheque book and this is very grateful moment for me..I do not want to be proud of my self but..i really feel satisfied..I just 21years old and i have my own SSM and my own current account..and I make it by myself with family support..my next action is to achieve target for the current account..


4 comments:

  1. waaa abg AL ! ! hebat ni hebat . . congratulation ok! ! semoga perniagaan makin maju ! ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuyoo.. jeles aku gn businessman ni.
    tahniah tahniah! semoga maju jaya!
    cheque book lagiiii

    ReplyDelete

komen anda.sangat dihargai.
kondem anda sangat menyakitkan hati.